News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Breather seal

Started by Timbox2, August 21, 2016, 08:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Was gonna leave this until winter, but got bored today, so. Worse bit was removing the Touratech bars, now they are off Im gonna see if I can get them stripped and re- powder coated

Before I took the seal out there was a fair amount of oil behind the seal in the breather chamber, so looks like it was letting oil past. Found an old thread by Evil Betty where he recommended getting the new seal pressed in so will go and see my mate tomorrow and get him to do it.
2016 Tiger Sport

Timbox2

Yep, thats done the trick, 100 mile or so ride round the Beacons today, pretty hot and I screamed the nuts off her then pulled the breather pipe off a couple of times, dry as a bone, no oil dripping back down the pipe :thumbsup
2016 Tiger Sport