News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Last 'serious' ride before the insurance runs out.

Started by nickjtc, September 25, 2016, 10:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Not up to the impressiveness of Geoff's eastern Europe trip, I'm afraid.... went for a visit to my eldest in Kamloops over the weekend. Lovely and sunny yesterday, pissing with rain and gloomy coming home today. And got a speeding ticket to cap it off.... 94kph in a 70 zone. The nice officer was being charitable so he 'reduced' the misdemeanour to less than 20 over so the fine (with discount) is $96 and no points.

Sitting on the driveway at home.

Up the hill from home looking back to Kalamalka Lake.

All very pastoral around here.

This is a hillside that was devastated as a result of one of the many fires that occured in the summer of 2003.

This says it all!

Monte (pronounced Monty) Lake at the high point between the Thompson and Okanagan valleys.

Something you don't see very often these days. This is an original wooden railway trestle built many years ago which carries the spur line which runs down from east of Kamloops, by Monte Lake and on to Lavington. It is just down the hill from where I live.

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Timbox2

Quote from: nickjtc on September 25, 2016, 10:03:50 PM

This is a hillside that was devastated as a result of one of the many fires that occured in the summer of 3003.

Impressive, You must have the "Flux Capacitor" installed on your Tiger :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Geoff W

The bridge reminds me of the old Doc Watson song 'Greenville Trestle  High", very nostalgic.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

nickjtc

Quote from: Timbox2 on September 26, 2016, 06:56:40 AM
Impressive, You must have the "Flux Capacitor" installed on your Tiger :icon_lol:

Why do you think the top box is so huge....??? :*&*
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"