News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Michelin Pilot Road 4, 955i Tiger

Started by SteveFord, September 29, 2016, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveFord

Not much of a valuable posting but if you're doing nothing but street riding these are well worth getting.
Great, stable handling, real good at sucking up small bumps and no problems in the wet, of course.  I could do without the wet riding but I'm currently splashing through puddles for the next day or three.

orange99

Are they the Trail version, I think thats the only one they do in a 19"?

I've got a pair to be fitted next weekend, I'm looking forward to the improvement over the worn out Tourances on there at the moment, and like you I only need a street tyre
2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300

SteveFord

I believe it did say Trail somewhere on the packaging.
Expensive suckers but it feels like a whole different bike (in a good way).

trophydave

Ive just fitted a pair or PR4s.Trail on the front and a standard on the back.I have done about 1500 miles on them so far and am very happy with them.