News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Oil Cooler

Started by threepot, October 04, 2016, 07:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

My Daytona's oil cooler is in a bit of a state,and really needs replacing? But do I really need one? Are they a bit of a gimmick,or a real necessity on a faired bike,considering the unfaired bikes don't have one. Interested in your thoughts.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Chris Canning

Of blimey yes I remember to to a bigger cooler on my FJ1200 and it made a workd of difference.

When you say Daytona' is that the early 595 which was actually a 955 :icon_scratch:

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Chris Canning

Honest answer don't know the bike if it was the early 595 then I doubt you would get off the drive without it over heating,but as you have the early version and it's boarding a collectable I'd be inclined to fit the same again just to look after it.