News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

This Months Bike

Started by Chris Canning, October 11, 2016, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Timbox made me buy a copy of this months bike as it's something I never do having worked for them  :icon_rolleyes: but a good write up on the 1050 Tiger XRBM and KTM for anyone contemplating such still owning a much modded 955 and ridden a few 1050's and owning an XR there's some practical comments.

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Must be worth a shufty on your recommendation Chris.

I've given up buying MCN, they keep putting out specials, Hello if I'm that interested in MotoGP I'll buy MCN Sport and not pay 70p more for a load of rehashed fold out nonsense. 4 x weekly MCN's now costing over a tenner I can buy two decent monthlys and still have change to buy myself an expresso to enjoy reading them.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Quote from: Timbox2 on October 11, 2016, 05:05:22 PM
Ah, you found one then

Asda and 20 minutes in the checkout queue  :icon_sad:

Chris Canning

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on October 11, 2016, 05:40:36 PM
Must be worth a shufty on your recommendation Chris.

I've given up buying MCN, they keep putting out specials, Hello if I'm that interested in MotoGP I'll buy MCN Sport and not pay 70p more for a load of rehashed fold out nonsense. 4 x weekly MCN's now costing over a tenner I can buy two decent monthlys and still have change to buy myself an expresso to enjoy reading them.

As I found when working for them never take anything literally you have to read between the lines,the sensible is the 1050 all day long but!!!!! :icon_redface:

Chris Canning

More of a heads up Ducati sell their Multi and market both electric sus and non in equal measure,BM most certainly do not and trying to buy such is a hassle as I can vouch for with both my secondhand K and the XR that I had to order from the factory which in my view a far better prospect for long term ownership,have no idea if it's possible to buy a KTM in the same basic spec but heaven only knows what state some of these bikes will be in when the drop down the food chain.

Timbox2

As things start to go on the ol Girly, its tempting, but £10k buys lots of bits. Next year should see the first gen Tiger Sports starting around £5k, hmmmmmmmmmm?
2016 Tiger Sport