News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sitting on the bank of the road ( Sung to a certain Otis Reading classic)

Started by Timbox2, October 21, 2016, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

And the day started so well :^_^

This happened at 80mph, at least it was the rear, woke me up a tad though

At least it was dry and fairly warm, I sat here for 2 and a half hours waiting for the SOS wagon.

Still as Chris said, saved  a fair bit of fuel, and Motorways are boring anyway, sitting or riding :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

Have you noticed that when this happens it is always a philips type screw head? Never a straight slotted one...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

To try and explain the day that Tim and I had organised would be complicated but the the plan was to meet up mid morning at Hoar park near Coleshill for the Wednesday morning old duffers bike meet,instead I'm in Yorkshire with a job that's gone belly up and he's stuck on the M50 with a puncture.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Nick Calne on October 21, 2016, 11:29:23 PM
Have you noticed that when this happens it is always a philips type screw head? Never a straight slotted one...

Plasterboard Elves  :ear
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JoeDirt