News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NEC Classic Bike and Car Show

Started by Chris Canning, November 11, 2016, 03:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I'll tell the truth!!! John(Stenhouse) phones me last year would I like to go to the classic car show at the NEC i ungraciously decline I'm not a car man :rrr,he phones again 6 weeks ago with the same invite good manners says I shouldn't say no twice!! And there are some bikes and he tells Niall(SinTiger) will be there so I'll go.

Expecting to talk Triumphs for an hour and make excuses this is egg on face time with other things prearranged for today I have had to drag myself away other I'd have been there all day and some :icon_lol:,plenty of classc bike to look at and in all fairness a better day out than the bike show next week and suitable educated about 2CV's.

Thanks a lot gents just a shame I couldn't stay longer and will be back next year with my other half for a full dayer :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup excellent day yaking about bikes, people, cars and generally talking rubbish like what we'd have in the garage if we were rich and lamenting missed vehicles and opportunities. Drinking expresso out the back of a 2CV van is always a laugh.

Glad you could make it  :wave
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint