News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955 wiring diagram please ??

Started by Tiger-G, November 29, 2016, 12:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger-G

Hi,

If anyone could forward me the wiring diagram for a 2006 955i for my ongoing electrical woes,  that would be just tickety boo  :icon_lol:

The only one I can find online is a bit too blurry to make out what's what.

Merci  :icon_wink:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

JayDub

I have the one up to 2005 in case they're the same, they don't usually change wiring much, its not the best quality but it may help:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tjpn1yv9ipsjvo/Triumph%20Tiger%20955i%202%202001-2005%20Workshop%20Manual%20EN.pdf?dl=0
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Tiger-G

Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Sin_Tiger

Have you got one for a 2010 Thruxton with cable speedo  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Sin_Tiger

My question was more of a throwaway joke  :icon_wink:

As for Guzzi wiring, that depends which month of '79  :icon_study:

I've seen that post and although interesting it doesn't help me as his bike is on carbs, he's just confused the narrative slightly by referring to the igniter as an ECU.

Anyway, better put this to bed before I go any further OT  :wave
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 01, 2016, 12:11:51 AM
My question was more of a throwaway joke  :icon_wink:
I knew that  :icon_rolleyes: I think all your jokes need to be thrown away though :icon_biggrin: go play with yer spaghetti :icon_wink: