News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My new Girly Tiger

Started by oldboybob, December 21, 2016, 09:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldboybob

My new Tiger, getting delivered back to me today. Starting issue hopefully sorted by garage.
2007 Tiger 955i

Timbox2

Looks clean enough, same Hand-guards that Ive just put on mine. Have they said what the issue was??
2016 Tiger Sport

oldboybob

They said it was something to do with the sprag? I am expecting it to be delivered any minute now. Still under warranty so hopefully all is well but it was suggested that a weak battery might be the culprit.
2007 Tiger 955i

Chris Canning

Quote from: oldboybob on December 21, 2016, 09:58:53 AM
My new Tiger, getting delivered back to me today. Starting issue hopefully sorted by garage.

Looks well tidy not my choice of crashbars but anything is better than nothing.

nickjtc

Lucky you to be able to ride at this time of year.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

oldboybob

Starting fine first time every time. Will be getting out and about over Xmas
2007 Tiger 955i

Chris Canning

oldboybob

They didn't say it had Chris but it is starting first time every time.
2007 Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

:>< very smart, time to  :wheel enjoy and we'll hear about the post mortem in due course. If the engine bolts haven't been disturbed the sprag hasn't been touched and if it's a new battery (as Bixxer says these issues often are) :thumbsup bonus. Get out while it's dry  :wave
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

metalguru

Nice bike.
I can vouch for the crashbars being of exceptional strength and build quality with excellent protection.
I know you are curious as to how I know.........It was due to an unexpected appointment at 04:00hrs at 60ish mph on a blind corner T boning a stray horse!
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Lickteig

I like your Tiger a lot, Bob. Does that mean I like girly stuff lol? So be it!