News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cold day in Wales

Started by oldboybob, December 27, 2016, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldboybob

Freezing cold but a good ride out all the same. Down to the Ponderosa for breakfast then to Bala lake and a good blast around.
2007 Tiger 955i

Timbox2

Fairplay, It aint the cold that bothers me so much as the Metal eating salt everywhere. Im  on the sick anyway so like me the bike will be wrapped up in bed for a few days, shingles!!! Thought that was an old persons affliction, oh hang on, I am old I suppose, must of been the stress of Christmas :icon_frown:

Oh yeah, I see you have a VFR mate too,
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

I've had shingles Tim, did they get you onto the anti viral drugs early?  They did help a bit but I was late getting them.  I won't bore you with the details but it took a while to get over and if nerve ends are damaged the discomfort can last a long time.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on December 29, 2016, 05:51:52 PM
I've had shingles Tim, did they get you onto the anti viral drugs early?  They did help a bit but I was late getting them.  I won't bore you with the details but it took a while to get over and if nerve ends are damaged the discomfort can last a long time.

Yeah, fairly soon, I had nerve pain first for about 3 days then the missus spotted the rash on me back, went up Doctors yesterday and got the anti-virals. Its not too bad at the moment but Ive been warned it could get worse before it gets better
2016 Tiger Sport