News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Speedo bulb

Started by oldboybob, January 20, 2017, 10:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldboybob

Has anyone here tried to change the bulb or the face on the speedo so you can actually see the bloody thing properly at night? Or is it just a poor design that we have to put up with?

Thanks
2007 Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

Search this section for LED upgrades, you're not alone  :icon_cool:

OT like you're new avatar, one of my all time fave movies (original Korean of course) told you I was weird  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

I have a green LED bulb in mine, huge improvement, cant remember the size but as Sin says its on here somewhere.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

VABird

Just installed T10 LEDs in the speedo, fuel & temp gauges. I didn't have the T6.5 that went into the tach, so put it all back together with stock bulb in tach. So side be side, the T10s are definitely brighter than the stock bulbs.
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16