News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Slight change of plan, and big thanks to Chris

Started by Timbox2, March 27, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

For a couple of reasons, and saving money not actually being the top one, Ive cancelled the order of the New Tiger Sport and instead have bought a 9 month old bike with 900 odd miles. Story is that the guy who bought it last July suddenly got quite ill and sold it back. The salesman told me the bike was virtually as new, but as above a big thanks to Chris C for taking the time to drive up there and give it his critical eye. So yes, Ive saved a fair wedge of money, but more importantly will have a bike in 2 weeks instead of God knows when.

Thanks again mate, I owe you. :thumbsup
2016 Tiger Sport

mat-tiger1

Result!!  :thumbsup

Don't forget the pics when you finally get her! :icon_wink:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

London_Phil

Quote from: Timbox2 on March 27, 2017, 07:11:05 PM
For a couple of reasons, and saving money not actually being the top one, Ive cancelled the order of the New Tiger Sport and instead have bought a 9 month old bike with 900 odd miles. Story is that the guy who bought it last July suddenly got quite ill and sold it back. The salesman told me the bike was virtually as new, but as above a big thanks to Chris C for taking the time to drive up there and give it his critical eye. So yes, Ive saved a fair wedge of money, but more importantly will have a bike in 2 weeks instead of God knows when.

Thanks again mate, I owe you. :thumbsup

Yes, but what model, and most importantly, what colour??????.......

Timbox2

Quote from: London_Phil on March 27, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

Yes, but what model, and most importantly, what colour??????.......

Same one Ive been after all along, Tiger Sport in Matt Black
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

No problemo bit of a surreal experience but Jeeze Triumph Staffordshire ?? thought shit I'm on the way to bloody Manchester  :icon_lol:

Shame I never had chance to look around the shop but the M6 of an afternoon is the last place you want to be.

So the conversation went along the lines

He says It needs valeting

It needs a soft cloth mate and some silicone spray not a bucket of water

The look on his face  :icon_eek: :icon_biggrin: