News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

AIR BOX to IDLE MOTOR GASKET

Started by crashdaddy, April 02, 2017, 01:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashdaddy

Does anybody have a part number for the rubber gasket that goes between the air box and the idle motor on my 01 955i? I have been looking at parts diagrams for an hour now, and i can't find it. This is the last thing i need before i place my parts order. Your help will be MUCH appreciated!

Chris Canning

Grommet ISCV

T1241063

That number is on the bag that mine came in but just looked on the World Of Triumoh parts fiche says

PFKL 1199589

crashdaddy

Timbox2

Yeah, that ones a bugger to find, shown with EVAP system. World of Triumph have there own internal part no's for some reason.

The German World of Triumph website is even better though, and you can choose language settings.  http://www.triumphworld.de/product_info.php?products_id=103514
2016 Tiger Sport

London_Phil

www.fowlersparts.co.uk/browser/manufacturer/triumph

These guys use factory part no's, and seem to be slightly cheaper in some cases

crashdaddy

Thanks for the speedy replies! I got my parts order in at the local-ish dealer, Pandora's in Chattanooga, TN. First time dealing with them, we'll see how that goes. I checked the valve clearance last weekend on my new to me 955, spot on with 16K miles. It was a much easier process than when i checked clearance on my 1050. Cheers to all! Crashdaddy