News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tune ECU - advice on TPS, Idle fuel, Long term fuel trim, IACV please.

Started by Tiger-G, April 21, 2017, 02:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger-G

Hi,

Although I've read up a bit on Tune ECU, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice on resetting the TPS, idle fuel, long term fuel trim and IACV please ??

I tried to do a TPS the other day on my 2006 955i with a Sagem ECU, I couldn't get the green light to come on. I'm assuming that the light never comes on ?? I also only got 77% throttle when wide open. This ok ??

Would I be able to get rid of some of my rich / oily smell from the exhaust if I changed the values on my IACV, which I'm assuming is the same as my idle fuel ??

How does changing the long term fuel trim affect the bike ??

I'm going to change the map back from the TOR map to the standard map, to see if my very poor fuel economy improves. I'm down to 37mpg  :icon_frown:

Edit: Put the OEM (10172) map back on the bike today and as soon as I started the bike, the rich / oily exhaust fumes were gone ?? Wonder if it's got something to do with the idle fuel trim ??

Cheers,
Graeme.
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.