News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hoar Park Warwickshire

Started by Timbox2, July 05, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Finally got there, last years attempt ended with a flat on the motorway some may recall. Chris wasnt wrong though, jeez the stuff that appears, and then suddenly at 1 its the Marie Celeste, well worth a Wednesday morning if you get the chance. Photos are back to front chronologically, the shop below I found in Upton Upon Severn on the way back scenic route.

And further down who can tell what engine the Blue AJS is running.  Oh, and the 1954 Morris Minor has a Ford 3.0 V6 Supercharged lump

Bloke has owned the BM Chair unit from new!!

The GT550 was the one I always wanted when I had my GT250, preferred its lines to the kettle

2016 Tiger Sport

Misterplant

That looks rather like a yam xs650 lump to me...no puddle of oil underneath is the give away  :bad it's a nice job :icon_smile:

Timbox2

Quote from: Misterplant on July 05, 2017, 08:19:59 PM
That looks rather like a yam xs650 lump to me...no puddle of oil underneath is the give away  :bad it's a nice job :icon_smile:

Spot on mate, last week it had the AJS engine apparently, he swaps em about
2016 Tiger Sport

Misterplant

It's rather understated,but suits the bike nicely.you wouldn't look twice if you didn't know.i rather like it. :icon_salut:

Chris Canning

A generation of indexed linked pensioners the like of which will not be seen again  :icon_lol:

Good to see you today even if you were hijacked by Stu  :icon_biggrin:

Spent the afternoon doing a 955 male female job on my K only find out it takes a 3/8 and not a 1/4 so I have a spare for sale now  :BangHead

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on July 05, 2017, 09:29:46 PM
A generation of indexed linked pensioners the like of which will not be seen again  :icon_lol:

Good to see you today even if you were hijacked by Stu  :icon_biggrin:

Spent the afternoon doing a 955 male female job on my K only find out it takes a 3/8 and not a 1/4 so I have a spare for sale now  :BangHead

Yeah, bless him, he even came and sat with me while I scoffed a "small" breakfast at 12:30, good to see you too mate, nice day :icon_biggrin:
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

I was going to guess early Kawa so not too far off  :icon_rolleyes: good turn out and decent weather  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint