News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955 service

Started by Spud Murphy, August 08, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud Murphy

Just spoke to my Triumph main dealer and asked the price of a full service as she as hit 45k £752.40 of your English clebies Sir  :icon_sad:

anyone know of a good mechanic who can do a shim check for me please  :thumbsup

cheers Spud  :thumbsup
WTF am I doing ?

PeteH

One of our crew booked Muddysump for his 675`s 24k, he`s based in the NE but travels ...sleeps in the van and plans a route around services, uses all Triumph parts and lubes, rated him highly  :nod
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Spud Murphy

he won't touch older bikes now Pete  :icon_sad:

cheers Spud  :thumbsup
WTF am I doing ?

PeteH

Hi Spud, I had my 24k service and valve check done by the Two wheel workshop in Ellesmere Port, bit far from you but they are both ex Bill Smiths and Triumph trained. Have you thought of doing it yourself.. maybe a winter project?
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Might be worth asking Clive Woods, not exactly on your doorstep but a bit closer.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

http://www.trimoto.co.uk/index.html

These guys are good if you fancy a day out in London while your bike is done. Much cheaper than a main dealer and very good service in my experience.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

I'd contact Clive as well Spud,  if you don't fancy a silly-o-clock start to get to him in Swineshead in time he can sort you with some cheap accomodation just up the road. And he's on Messenger if you want to drop him a line.  He usually does his admin in the evening due to busy days.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Do it your self Spud, ain't rocket science, just time and a bit of care
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

You got this sorted yet Spud????
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...