News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Laramie River Vally - Red Feathers Area Colorado

Started by BigDave, June 30, 2005, 11:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDave

This was a weekend camp trip with about 9 of us from Advrider.com

A great place for you guys to bring up the Tiggers. :idea:

This year there was a bunch of oilheads, an airhead, 2 XR650's and a KTM 950.

Maybe next year some of you can come.  I know there are Tigers in Colorado and others that would love to visit.....

enjoy.  8)

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85306

Mudhen

I'm on spectacular scenery overload right now.  That hill must have been NAAAAAAAS-TY.  But congrats on getting the biggest kahonies award for the attempt on the GS!  I've failed some attempts at nasty hills with my GS before - and I don't think I've ever been more scared than trying to turn it around in the middle and 'dropping in' for the trip back down.  Luckily now that I have the Steamer I don't need to stop in the middle of hills anymore and I just go to the top to turn around   :lol:

Someday....someday I want to get out there and ride with you guys...maybe once our youngest goes off to college I can take some time and come out...
\'96 Steamer