News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Why John Bloor decided to build facilitiesin Thailand

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 25, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

That fits well with what I saw and heard during the factory visit and a conversation I had with a couple of guys who worked at factory 3 that I met on a trip in Thailand. A well written piece without the usual media hype.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

A good and interesting article, Triumph are just trying to do what most of us want, build good reliable bikes at a reasonable price whilst making enough profit to stay in business and keep the products up to date.

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Chris Canning

The thing I remember from my factory visit wasn't the bikes but watching the poor sods working working on the production line  :icon_frown: looking at the various info on the walls about each individual and when reading and shaking my head only to turn round and them all smiling at me through gritted teeth I left both appreciating my bike and the job I had.