News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Two rigs

Started by ssevy, September 21, 2017, 04:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

The first is built on a Rocket. Big John rides it to the rally at Oley PA every year:

The second was a great guy I met in PA when I was doing a solo ride. He built the front end using Corvette parts:

I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

And I thought I over engineered things  :^_^ I do like that chair though, am I really sad  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

I think it looks like something from a James Bond movie. The passenger would definitely be "shaken, not stirred"😉
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Captain Scarlet fir those that can remember that.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

I remember the mysterons - they disturbed me..... Probably the reason behind many of my psychological issues.  :bug_eye
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Geoff W

"This is the voice of the Mysterons,...... you have sixty of your Earth minutes to fix the mis-fire on your Steamer, or else Destiny Angel will strip you naked, tie you to a tree and use you for target practice."
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

John Stenhouse

Calm down Geoff, nurse get him some pills quick
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

mat-tiger1

All he needs now is the Spectrum logo on the side!  :icon_smile:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.