News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

parts availability in Israel?

Started by cr8297, October 08, 2017, 10:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8297

So I have moved to Israel for a while and was wondering if anyone had any idea if parts for steamers might be available here?
Just wanting to find out before shipping the bike from the US
98 Steamer Living with us in our Barn. I will get it fixed one day. 02 F650GS Dakar works always

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sidk

I live in Greece and I order parts online.. mind you havent had to order anything serious but the minor bits, seals etc can be readily found via a number of online parts stores.

Sin_Tiger

I used to get parts sent to Singapore from UK suppliers without any problems, so long as the declared value was below the import threshold and the delivery address wasn't a commercial property.

In fact, after deducting the 20% UK VAT that usually covered the shipping costs and in some cases ended up cheaper than buying in the UK  :icon_rolleyes:

Jack Lilley  (email Kath Lilley who looks after spares and shipping) and Squaredeals spring to mind from memory but there were others who were happy to help.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

The Palestinians have them all. Ask them nicely,and they might fire a few over? :augie :bad
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sidk

Quote from: threepot on October 09, 2017, 04:37:16 PM
The Palestinians have them all. Ask them nicely,and they might fire a few over? :augie :bad
hmmm is that why they stopped making the Rocket?