News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Skills

Started by Bixxer Bob, October 13, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on October 17, 2017, 09:25:12 AM
You'll be doing that with yours soon Bixxer!  :icon_cool: :wheel

:rfl  I managed to drop it at less than walking pace on the M25 in June  :*&*
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on October 19, 2017, 09:54:40 PM
:rfl  I managed to drop it at less than walking pace on the M25 in June  :*&*
Truth be told, I'm sure we've all caught our tiggers 'napping' at least once!  :icon_redface:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

It doesnt't look comfortable once during that video, and I do wonder how many times they picked it up!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

I love mine, but still think the 800 would have suited me better.  It's akin to sitting astride an elephant, but I do like the way it jus f**ks off when you want it to.

threepot

I think he did a good job,on a bike not really designed for that kind of thing? I prefer the Kevin Carmichael film. But definitely not as good as your AT eh Nick? :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

Well yeah the AT vids of a similar sort of thing are proper mental by comparison. I think explorer is mega but why take it to a tight and nadgery off road track ( a kids mx course?) and forest? They could have made it look miles better blasting across an open desert, or down a beach perhaps, which is where it would be brill off road. Weird advert that sells a great bike short. :m
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?