News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Doms Bike stop

Started by Timbox2, October 25, 2017, 07:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Im sure some of you have probably been here, Ive been past plenty of times but never stopped but today the Gods smiled and a job near Hereford finished early so off I went.

Could be in the Bavarian forest

Oh no, the comfy chair

Hammock thingies too

The man himself, Dom, what a lovely guy, and a hell of cook too, I had the Indian Breakfast, sounds weird but delicious. Most of the meat comes from his own animals or local.

Really is unlike any bike cafe Ive ever been too, does camping too. Just outside Leominster on the Worcester road, worth a visit.

Had a great ride back too, and this happened on the way...........

First of many milestones
2016 Tiger Sport

John Stenhouse

Cool, nice find, I'll have to check that out. I'm over that way soon.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Timbox2

Forgot to say,  Dom has a big Facebook presence, which I dont do, but postcode is HR6 0NA.

Also, if you are meeting on masse with others and are all wanting to eat give him a bell, or a poke?? with a rough ETA, weekends can get seriously busy.
2016 Tiger Sport