News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Plug I.D. under tank

Started by Bigyam, February 28, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigyam

Hi  all, can anyone I.D. these plugs and what they are for i recently did the fuel connector mod so i can now give her a service , and found these 3 plugs unused ?? any help would be appreciated, The bike is running good & i can't see anywhere that they might plug to , was there any optional extra's that could be fitted etc thanks

Timbox2

Top one is Im sure the connector that is only used on certain US models with Carbon cannister system.

Bottom 2 look like charging circuit plugs, has somebody done a sasquatch mod?  Forget that, not sure now

PS: The corrugated Idle stepper hose in first picture looks to be in trouble? Plays havoc with the idle if any of those 3 hoses are split/collapsed
2016 Tiger Sport

HockleyBoy

Pretty sure Tim was right fist time and the bottom two are the charging circuit
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

AndyT

I have my tank off at the moment and these are where my charging circuit wires to and from the reg/rectifer unit plugs in to the bike harness, so as has been said, if these are spare then you have the mod done on your bike. (mine is a late 955i)
If at first you don't succeed ... then skydiving is not for you :)

Bigyam

Thanks guys, i will check the corrugated pipe as it does tick over quite low