News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another New Experience

Started by Chris Canning, April 29, 2019, 06:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Tiger has been stood for a month i've Been riding other stuff,key in ignition yesterday slight glimmer from the lights put it on an Optimate shows full charge and still will not turn the motor over at any kind of speed current Yuasa isn't 2 years old buy a new one battery today and away she went.

HockleyBoy

Surprising, they are normally pretty good batteries in my experience. However I am still sticking with Mottobatt, best cranking power I have come across and have been reliable for me although I know others have had issues.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Chris Canning

Have a Motobatt on the K would have liked to try one on the Tiger but the plan is to go too CrossGates cafe tomorrow so needs must and had to take what I could get today.

Just a little taken aback how the Yuasa fell of a cliff even an Optimate couldn't Help it not even for one start.