News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Winter Work

Started by Chris Canning, November 01, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

My 955 has been running OK but not quite right :icon_scratch: new plugs/coils/fuel fliter woo hoo  :icon_biggrin:

Lee337

One of the first things I did when I got mine earlier this year was Oil/filter change, new plugs & air filter. made a huge difference. I also only put super unleaded fuel in too.

Not changed the fuel filter yet though. will probably leave that for when the weather's too bad to ride.  :icon_mrgreen:
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

London_Phil

Do the throttle bodies need balancing on these?

HockleyBoy

They do and it makes quite a difference if they are out.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Chris Canning

I didn't do mine on purpose,on a screen shot off Tune ECU I could see a difference between the coils i'd Changed one a few thousand miles ago but now their half price from WOT changed the other two as well and wanted to see what difference it made before doing anything else.

Timbox2

Mind you dont get too hot in that garage of yours Chris. Im waiting for it to warm back up a bit before I delve into mine :icon_frown:
2016 Tiger Sport

Lee337

Saw a halogen heater in my local Lidl's for around £30 the other day so thinking of getting one for the garage so I can at least stay fairly warm this winter when working on bits & pieces.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.