News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The pull of the dark side

Started by GavD, October 13, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

Gents,

Hands up, I've been seduced. Pick her up next saturday.

keeping both tigers tho, i'm not THAT stupid.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Timbox2

Could be worse, you could have bought an Africa Twin :ImaPoser

I do actually like it, enjoy.  And Nick, yours aint bad really :icon_biggrin:
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

It's a thing of total beauty Gav!

Just like my AT...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

I've had my 1100s BM 19 years next January so if you can get your head around the quirks of a boxer they have their plus's.

Lee337

I'm speechless...

What is it?

Have they finished building it yet?

:thumbsup
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

GavD

Quote from: Lee337 on October 18, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
I'm speechless...

What is it?

Have they finished building it yet?

:thumbsup

I've already got a few aftermarket parts catalogues, I'll finish it off once I've got my hands on it!

PeteH

One of em went past us while having a pint in Glossup....everyone ducked, thought it was a doodlebug  :ImaPoser
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Timbox2

Quote from: PeteH on October 24, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
One of em went past us while having a pint in Glossup....everyone ducked, thought it was a doodlebug  :ImaPoser

Not sure what that says, the age of most bikers these days maybe :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Ossian

I have to ask - why does it have two mudguards on the front wheel, and none on the back by the look of it ?  :icon_scratch:

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

GavD

Quote from: Ossian on October 25, 2018, 12:31:14 AM
I have to ask - why does it have two mudguards on the front wheel, and none on the back by the look of it ?  :icon_scratch:

It does have a small one on the back, but I'll be putting a hugger on over the winter. The small black front one looks like a token effort to keep a bit of crap off the front of the bike, so I'll be looking around for an extender too.