News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scrambler 1200

Started by Nick Calne, December 20, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

So gents, what do you make of this?

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

15 k USD   :bug_eye
fuckin expensive

London_Phil

Not my thing, but I bet it sells like hotcakes...

Nick Calne

It's the equivalent of $17k here, Mustang!

Chris Canning

Never mind the price i've Owned a SuperMoto for 10 years they have limited use(very) it has to be the right kind of day to ride any distance without a fairing one of those bikes to have in the garage when you have others.

Lee337

Doesn't look too bad but couldn't justify something like this, not the kind of riding I do.

Got me an adventure bike because my back's f***ed so couldn't ride a sports bike for more than a hour, most of my riding is on reasonably good roads (except the ones around my village) and I didn't want the exposure to the elements you get from nakeds.

Can't see where the Scrambler would fit in for me.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Nick Calne

I think I know where it will fit in...

Shoreditch. The Kings Road. Clerkenwell. Round Brick Lane.  :augie

threepot

Quote from: Nick Calne on December 21, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
I think I know where it will fit in...

Shoreditch. The Kings Road. Clerkenwell. Round Brick Lane.  :augie

Like most GS's and AT then?😉😉
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

threepot

Joking aside,the more that's made out in Malaysia,the more I'm going off the marque! Quite happy with my Hinckley bikes😉
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Chris Canning

One assumes that was said in jest?? When on a factory visit it became very apparent that Hinckley get parts from god knows where the crank in my 955 came from Turkey the rods came from Japan  :icon_rolleyes: it was put together in the UK but so what!!!