News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

well the old girl now ticks over!!!!!!!

Started by Bostedsprocket, January 20, 2019, 08:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bostedsprocket

Quote from: Timbox2 on January 22, 2019, 07:42:12 AM
Well done, and very interesting about the new maps, wouldnt have thought Triumph would bother with maps for the olduns.
To be honest Tim I think he meant map updates as opposed to new maps, he mentioned updated original maps im not very clued up on any of the mapping talk but he seemed to know what he was on about.
If its got titts or wheels it'll give ya trouble!!!

Bostedsprocket

Quote from: Timbox2 on January 22, 2019, 09:51:13 PM
And it does that better than make phone calls, which its shite at, Go Figure :icon_lol:
Had to laff at that.....my phone does millions of things ill never use but try to get a good signal!!!!
If its got titts or wheels it'll give ya trouble!!!

Ossian

Quote from: Bostedsprocket on January 23, 2019, 04:00:28 PM
Did removing the lambda sensor make any difference? did you remove it altogether with the blanking plate?
I took out the plate in the air box if that's the one you mean. The bike starts, idles and runs cleanly, though although I haven't measured it accurately I think it's using a little more fuel.