News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Best £9.50 spent on a Girly

Started by Lucifer955i, April 28, 2019, 11:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer955i

Fresh from the land of the rising sun, well not far from there.
Rear Brake Pedal Lever Step Plate Tip For Honda CRF50 XR50 Red,
just a little bit of fettling to get it to fit, at last some grip over the OEM one

Chris Canning

Reminds me of when the mag wheeled 955 came out and had a different rear brake lever so thought it was a must have!! turned out too be one of the great horrors very quickly went back to the 99/03 blade lever hey ho :icon_redface:

Lucifer955i

Quote from: Chris Canning on April 29, 2019, 08:22:50 AM
Reminds me of when the mag wheeled 955 came out and had a different rear brake lever so thought it was a must have!! turned out too be one of the great horrors very quickly went back to the 99/03 blade lever hey ho :icon_redface:

Well said, the item is fitted on a mag wheeled 955i replacing that god awful round thing with no grip. After dropping my bike twice this year already, because my foot slipped off the stock lever, something had to be done. Saw this for peanuts and took a chance it would fit. Wasn't a straightforward swop but worth it. Went on a 6 hour ride and didn't lose my footing once. Get a much better purchase on it as well.