News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Devon meet up June 2019

Started by mat-tiger1, July 02, 2019, 04:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

The weekend was a wonderful mix of some motorway riding, (to get down to Bristol) followed by sunny country lanes (some with sea views) and wide open scenic moorlands littered with local wildlife and smatterings of tourists.  :icon_cool: Couldn't fault the weather (it behaved very well for us. Which is surprising for a TT meet up!)  :*
A big shout out to Nick for organising the weekend and putting in the effort to check out the route (& the pub) the week beforehand!  :notworthy
Although Saturday's ride out mileage wasn't huge around around a circuit of Dartmoor and it's surrounding towns & villages the scenery and the various points of interest which were visited more than made up for it! In fact temperatures hitting 25C at some points made things a little sticky when things stopped moving! So lots of beer was required when we arrived back at base!  :occasion14
I'm sure more details & pictures will follow by those who remembered to take them!   :augie  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

Thanks mate. I did not take a single picture while out o  the trip! Pete will have to post some.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Nick Calne on July 03, 2019, 09:27:22 PM
Thanks mate. I did not take a single picture while out o  the trip! Pete will have to post some.

Nor me!  :m Some of us were trying hard to avoid the suicidal wildlife!  :bug_eye 
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

GavD

I cant believe a bunch of smart fellas like you with your smart phones didn't take one photograph.
:cp
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

mat-tiger1

Pete H, was chief photographer Gav.  :augie I'm sure he'll be along anytime now with incriminating evidence! (He's on his hols at the min!  :XXsunsmile)
There was this one pic we all posed for though! 😁 :thumbsup
:worthless

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

PeteH

Photos, sorry they`re a bit late but Nick had to resize them for me  :icon_redface: Please excuse Threepot as his Steamer is temporarily off the road so brought along his gorgeous Super 3 instead. Big thanks to Nick for organising a brilliant weekend  :thumbsup
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour