News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

OBD ll fault code help.

Started by Triumph24, September 01, 2019, 12:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triumph24

All of a sudden my 2008 Tiger has gotten hard to start. It pops and bucks a couple of times, and then will start and rev, and will clear out. The net time I go to start it, it will do the same thing again. It throws off an obd ll fault code of "P 1105 $ D 1". Can anybody tell me what that is?

Lee337

Not sure if this is a Triumph specific code but a quick look on another Triumph forum shows a Map Sensor Pipe fault (per TuneECU) or Google shows it as 'Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)/Barometric (BARO) pressure switch solenoid valve. Codes related to the P1105 include: P0068: MAP/MAF – Throttle Position Correlation.'

May give you a starting point.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Mustang

I found a post on another site where the op had a 1105 code on a trophy and it was as simple as a vaccuum  hose had come undone