News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006, Caspian Blue!

Started by Aussie Tiger, September 05, 2005, 07:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKTEK

I had heard that the differences were, a cleanup of the engine plumbing,some transmission tweaking, a centre stand and heated grips....

i coulda used the heated grips when I rescued mine from storage in March..... the first weekend was a tad cool :shock:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "ChrisN"Nice pics! The new blue Tiger has grown on me and it makes my beloved BRG look positively dull!

BRG Dull? If you want dull, check out pictures of my silver '05.  

Anyhoo, the blue color is effing gorgous!  Great choice.

BTW- isn't the Dugandan Hotel a relatively famous watering hole? I'm certain I've seen pictures, or a travel show, or something that stated it's historic relevence, etc., to the beer drinking traveling crowd?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Aussie Tiger

I'm not sure how famous the pub is elsewhere, but it is strategically situated near some of the best riding country in South-East Queensland, it's certainly famous amongst riders.  I know it has been there a while!  I'll have to ask the publican a few questions next time i'm there.

I've stated this elsewhere, but unfortunately the panniers and heated grips were only an option in Australia when I bought mine.  Then, four months later they were included for the same price, wouldn't that rot ya socks! So now, all you have to pay extra for is the top box, gel seat and centre stand. Oh, and a different screen if you feel you need it.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!