News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Indian Summer in Brandenburg (video)

Started by Patrick, November 19, 2005, 12:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Hi there,

slowly but shurely the winter is coming. Time for memories of ride not-so-long ago.

Late in october, I borrowed my father-in-law's camcorder, mounted it to the handle bars an went for a little ride in northern Brandenburg.

It was meant to be an all-ON-road ride. But as the streets became narrower and narrower, I got a bit carried away and ended on some dirt roads.

I couldn't push it too much because I was on the way with street tires, street gear, all on my own with my father-in-law's video camera on my handle bars. But nevertheless it was fun.  

I like to share this ride with you:

You can download the video here. It is coded in DivX 6.0 You can get the codec here.

Warning! The file has almost 64 MB. To keep the traffic low, please only download it once and, if you like to view it again later, save it to your computer. Mirrors welcome!

Oh, the signpost you can see in the middle of the film says: "Warning! No trucks! Agricultural traffic free. Street damage."

Have fun!

Patrick

Aussie Tiger

Very cool!  What a neat idea. And here I was thinking that the only exciting roads in Germany were all Autobahn.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!