News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spot the Tiger

Started by ChrisN, November 21, 2005, 05:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisN

Chris

speedjunkie

Now THAT is some nice scenery!!!  Too bad I don't have anything like that here in my back yard.  I've got most of a days ride just to get there!  BTW, the racing green blends in pretty nice.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

ChrisN

Cheers Mike,

This shot was only taken last week in the Lake District on one of those rare days with clear blue skys. This week's a different story with the UK under a blanket of fog!

You might appreciate this shot too : http://www.chrisneary.co.uk/gallery_pic_of_the_week.html
Chris

speedjunkie

DANGIT!!!  It sure is hard to type with all the drool on the keyboard!!!  Again, absolutely beautiful shots Chris!

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

mickkennish

Beautiful scenery, were you on the Hardknott and Wrynose Pass roads?  My Tiger is having a 'lay-up' near there at the moment but will be coming out in the next few weeks, just hope the weather warms up a touch.

¥TigerTamer?

Love the pics - keep em coming.

Oh - by the way,

Nice color choice;

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i

2004 Triumph Daytona 955i SE (sold)

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 (RIP)

Patrick the Scot

What is the elevation above sea level in the picture?  Is it that high up with the lack of trees and all or is that the norm in that area?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS