News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger from New Zealand

Started by TigerNZ, December 26, 2005, 10:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerNZ

G'day from New Zealand - Hopefully there is a photo of my 04 Tiger.  What a beast!  They haven't really taken off in New Zealand as a lot of Kiwi riders prefer BMW's or Harley's.  The Tiger is the best kept secret in NZ if you ask me.  HELP - What am I doing wrong?  I can't seem to upload a picture despite following the instructions!!
Kiwis can fly on a Tiger!

kiwitiger

hey there fellow countryman, dunno what you're doing wrong, may be your pictures are in too higher resolution. Try putting your camera on a much lowersetting ie 640 x 480.  What part of the country do you hail from? You're right about about the best kept secret - exceptional bike for our fair land.  :lol:

TigerNZ

Hi there - I live just out of Whangarei.  I have cut the photo size down to 93kb but it still won't show.  It was originally 2.2mb so I have cut it down as much as I know how.  Next time you are up North, let me know.

grrrh

hey kiwitiger  yep it's an exceptional bike for NZ.

gotta be caspian (hawksbury) blue though!

See you up there in march for a few. :smt042
watch yer mouth on t\' corners

kiwitiger

grrrh, definitely will be good to catch in march. I can't remember were I got his snap from - it may have been on this site somewhere. Hope I'm not plagarising. But the paint job and new missus are cool.

Kiwitiger

TigerNZ

hoogie

cheers,

hoogie

new zealand

www.hoogie.co.nz