News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akendall1966

Quote from: "nickcalne"Top Steamer!  I love it.  Best colour too.

Thanks Nick - noting what's in your garage, my other bikes a T595!!
----AK-----

aeronca

wow 4800mls, thats incredable. nice bike.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

akendall1966

Quote from: "aeronca"wow 4800mls, thats incredible. nice bike.

Yes got real lucky, story was an older guy bought it didn't get on with it but kept it rather than sell it...

First reg 1/12/97, Sep 00 907 mls, Apr 02 998 miles,  Apr 03 1286 mls, Apr 04 1564 mls,  Apr 05 1893 mls, Dec 07 1981 mls,  Dec 08 48900 mls. Had its second owner who put 3K on it last year before I picked it up Jan 09. :lol:

I guess some guys here would do that mileage in one trip  :shock:
----AK-----

Sin_Tiger

Amazing find, not going to be like that for much longer I'll bet. Go buy a lottery ticket now  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

bjago

I have been a dedicated lurker for this and the previous Triumphtiger.com, I have a 98 BRG Tiger with Thunderbike bars, full Givi set, the crappy centerstand (slowly being beveled, due to its low hanging design) Powerbronze tall windsreen, Scottoiler touring model, second replacement wheel, the first replacement was a wider wheel from a Girly, now I am using a 96 Triumph Trophy rear wheel. This bike is the most fun bike I've owned up to this point. Its not the fasted, best handling, prettiest, but I have logged over 70K miles on this and still havent had my fill.  :P (sorry my garage is a mess)
Trophy rear wheel
And still I get the bike off-road
05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

Mudhen

NICE!!!

Guess I can't really say welcome aboard...hopefully someone said that 5 years ago!
\'96 Steamer

RiderX

This was taken in March of this year. The image isn't grainy it was just lightly snowing.

Warming up on the teaching range.

RiderX

And up for a fork oil change last week.

aeronca

Quote from: RiderX
And up for a fork oil change last week.

i cant see the pics's, justa box with an "x" init :cry:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

bjago

Quote from: "Mudhen"NICE!!!

Guess I can't really say welcome aboard...hopefully someone said that 5 years ago!

I've been a fan of your steamer for quite a while, I wish I had the b@#ls to do what you've done to and with your bike, MUCH PROPS SIR HEN  :hello2  :rock-1
05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

Mudhen

Thx.  It's a double edged sword, though...as much fun as I've had with it I wish it was as nice and clean as some of you guys (and as nice and clean as it was when I got it).

What I really need is to find one like akendall's...keep that one pristine and continue thrashing the one I've got!

Pat
\'96 Steamer

RiderX

Quote from: "aeronca"i cant see the pics's, justa box with an "x" init :cry:

Hmm, I see them fine. Perhaps they needed a while to generate on the site? They are posted from photobucket. Anyone else having the same problem?

TheMule

I can see 'em, and I they are very nice. Great Bike!
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

aeronca

Quote from: RiderX
Quote from: aeroncai cant see the pics's, justa box with an "x" init :cry:

Hmm, I see them fine. Perhaps they needed a while to generate on the site? They are posted from photobucket. Anyone else having the same problem?

it might be a filter or something on the work computer. i'll give them a look at home.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

AK Tiger

They look good to me!
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)