News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBAT

Bruce

Mudhen

\'96 Steamer

aeronca

mudhen, that wasnt your black tiger was it? by the way, love the scrambler.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mudhen

Quote from: "aeronca"mudhen, that wasnt your black tiger was it? by the way, love the scrambler.

No...another convert to the dirt.  His is a '95.  It's neat seeing an earlier one close up...lots of little differences compared to my '96.  Stuff like the fairing panels have different screws, the eccentric adjusters are silver (a carry over from the silver swingarms of the early bikes?)...

We went off roading again yesterday, actually:

Got stuck on a nasty quad trail at one point...one of those trails that's so narrow and gnarly you're barely moving.  Killer on a big bike.  Took us about 20 minutes to go 50 feet.  The Tiger went over 3 times - I really felt for the guy because I've been there before...(not on that trail, but at that level of depression   :lol:   )
\'96 Steamer

CBAT

Just a teaser post. I have to collect pictures from a couple other riders before I can compile a decent ride report. Stay tuned.  :D
Bruce

pinner

I am very interested in the windscreen on Mudhen's bike.  Your name was mentioned.  Any help would be appreciated
"The path to righteousness and wisdom is as narrow and difficult to walk as the razor\'s edge."

Mustang

this shot is kind of cool
The old and the new

cascadetiger

Here is my 98 Steamer in the mountains last summer just east of Seattle.  It was cool and rainy all day.  But a totally enjoyable day listening to the triple and exploring logging roads.

TigerTrax

Hey guys....
Fishnbiker brings a up great point...

There are ONLY a couple of Triumph dealers who really do carry parts and have salvage parts available....

If you find yourself in a real pinch for parts..... Wherever you are ........ get a hold of BAXTER CYCLE in Marne, Iowa  USA.... CALL THEM......  there is a real chance they have what you need and will get it out the same or next day ... UPS/FedEx, whatever. It's the real deal....
I'm just a friend and customer ....
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

CBAT

Windy and cloudy but what the ....!   It was a good 2 day ride. Report http://www.twtex.com/forums/showpost.php?p=364989&postcount=1.

Bruce

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

Patrick

Stage 3 of the Tiger Trail 900 project has allmost been finished. Amazing what a little bit of paint can do to a bike...

Well... yes... there are some other modifications, too... I will report.

Greets

Patrick

Dr. Mordo

Wow, Patrick, that bike looks awesome.  I haven't seen one with a single exhaust before.  That wasn't stock, right?
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

Jomama

Man, I LOVE that color... nice work..
1996 Tiger
2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Dbl Cab Longbed SR5
**sold** /cry...  1993 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser