News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Quote from: ghulst on March 31, 2015, 08:08:18 PM
I know. I immediately fell for it. I love red (have had multiple red Alfa Romeo's...) and the red engine bits really did it for me. It is an awesome bike. Down the German autobahn at 165 with all the cases on and loaded and not a wobble in sight.
That's 165 kmh??  :augie
95 Super111
96 Tiger

ghulst

Quote from: threepot on March 31, 2015, 09:27:25 PM
That's 165 kmh??  :augie

LOL, yes. I don't think I could make it do 165Mph. Perhaps it could when you strap it to a rocket, but not with me on it. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

ciubeka

Mine from Italy!

M.y. 1995, found with 57.000Km on it, the paint scheme is a limited edition for Italy original from the deleader of triumph.
Mods: Brake pump from Speed t509, Hyperpro forks kit and aftermarket exhaust can... Many others mods are coming

Rare and really well built i love her!

ghulst

Mine on a ride last back from a meeting last week

TenRacing

"Whether you think you can or think you cannot, you are correct"-Henry Ford
"To finish first, one must first finish"-Me

TenRacing

Quote from: ghulst on April 11, 2015, 09:12:29 AM
Mine on a ride last back from a meeting last week

You've got pannier mounts!  I want a set, any chance you know where a guy could find some?

ghulst

Quote from: TenRacing on April 14, 2015, 04:44:57 AM
You've got pannier mounts!  I want a set, any chance you know where a guy could find some?

It is a Hepco and Becker set. They still sell them new. I got mine used through sheer luck. ;)

Oh, and I don't just have the pannier mounts, I have some H&B luggage as well. I would love the aluminium panniers, but these cost me a third of a new alu pannier and store 46 liters. More than enough for me.  :icon_wink:

Mustang

QuoteIron & Air added 6 new photos.
48 mins ยท

Another one from Spain | This Triumph Motorcycles Tiger 885 triple from Madrid's Nomade Cycles looks like a brutal ride.

Dig?

Check out the video on their FB for proof of concept.

TenRacing

Quote from: ghulst on April 14, 2015, 09:53:14 AM
It is a Hepco and Becker set. They still sell them new. I got mine used through sheer luck. ;)

Oh, and I don't just have the pannier mounts, I have some H&B luggage as well. I would love the aluminium panniers, but these cost me a third of a new alu pannier and store 46 liters. More than enough for me.  :icon_wink:

No luck... '99 and newer only according to the the US distributor website, uk has some but not sure it would be cost affective to buy and ship to US

:^_^

ghulst

Quote from: TenRacing on April 28, 2015, 07:16:37 AM
No luck... '99 and newer only according to the the US distributor website, uk has some but not sure it would be cost affective to buy and ship to US

:^_^
No clue whether it would be cost effective, but I can ship a set to the US if you want it. ;)

Mustang

boys ,this is a picture thread ..............stay on topic please

ghulst

Oh... Hold on...

Now that I have a Tiger, I try to sneak it into my pics as well. This is one I took of creative gardening in Amsterdam. Notice the Tiger in the top left corner.  :icon_wink:

Sin_Tiger

The Trium(ph)virate.

Sorry I couldn't manage to hide all of them as our garden is small  :icon_mrgreen:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 04, 2015, 03:27:27 PM
The Trium(ph)virate.

So we'll take it that you prefer your blue motorcycles to be Triumph Tigers, then?  :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 04, 2015, 03:27:27 PM
The Trium(ph)virate.

Sorry I couldn't manage to hide all of them as our garden is small  :icon_mrgreen:
Show-off! - Where's the rest though?
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."