News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Quote from: threepot on August 04, 2018, 10:13:05 PM
Seen that bike on triumph tiger 885 steamer on fb.

Funnily enough I ended up chatting to the guy and he said he frequented the FB site
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Quote from: Nick Calne on August 05, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

I can't get my link to work. Any ideas?

Works if I click on it, but Im guessing its because its not just an image, its a page?
2016 Tiger Sport

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Nick Calne

Timbox2

For the Steamer fans, spotted just now at Abergavenny. Owner is friends with Julian who I think is/was Chairhead?

2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Chairhead!  Wonder if he still does the Elephantreffen :icon_lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

badrooster

Hello again from nor ca. USA  Tigers up in the gold country now that some of the smoke has cleared from all the fires in the state. Volcano, West Point and Sheep ranch. All gold mining towns

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Me too. That's the kind of America I would like to see.

Geoff W

I like the seat on the Steamer. I visited a ghost town up that way a good many years ago, I think the name was Bodie, very interesting place to see. Great scenery in Northern California.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Madruss

1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.