News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 Tiger Ride-In ( USA )

Started by TigerTrax, October 05, 2003, 04:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

:D Write it down ...  The 2nd annual Tiger Ride-In will be held in May or June 2004..... date TBA.

Theme this year is 'Twist & Shout' .... New location; Working with Chamber of Commerce in a small town surrounded by twisties, rivers, mountains, and trees!

We are looking for 50 Tigers!!!

Watch this forum .... if you want to be on the notification list .... zip me a note!!!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

BigDave

sounds great!

Keep us informed!

8)  8)  8)

Doug95

BigDave -

When we get closer to rally time, and it looks like you might be able to go, let me know.  TigerTrax is here in Nebraska, and I know of two other guys going from here, too.  Maybe we could meet you south of here somewhere, and ride down together.  I wasn't able to go last year, but heard they had a heckuvagoodtime.  Planning on going this year for sure.

Doug
If you\'ve never stared off into the distance, then your life is a shame.....

- Counting Crows

RobZ

Quote from: "TigerTrax":D Write it down ...  The 2nd annual  Midwest Tiger Ride-In will be held in May or June 2004..... date TBA.

Theme this year is 'Twist & Shout' .... New location; Working with Chamber of Commerce in a small town surrounded by twisties, rivers, mountains, and trees!

Watch this forum .... if you want to be on the notification list .... zip me a note!!!

You only need 48 more because I'll be there with you. :D

Any hints on the location that you can leak  [-o<

AK Tiger

Hey folks, here's a thought.  Why don't you have the Tiger ride-in in Alaska.  Seward, Alaska is a small town, we're surrounded by mountains, we've got your rivers, trees, twisty roads AND if you call in the next 10 minutes, I'll throw in several glaciers that you can almost ride up to (10 minute walk... max.).  Not only that, you can finally justify that Alaska trip that you've always wanted to take.  Oh yea, almost forgot... we've also got a Chamber of Commerce and world class fishing too.  So, what do you say?  Yea, I know the name says "Mid-West" Tiger Ride-in but gee, it's just a little bit North! :lol:
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

Green Gecko

That would be cool! (get it? 'cool'). I know there is a bunch of people already planning a trip up in to your neck of the woods in July '04. I'll be one of them. Seward could be part of the route!?

'02 Green Gecko

fredmueller1

Pick any weekend except the 1st in June and I'll be there with my girlfriends Tiger!!  But she may have to tag along!!!

Fred :twisted:
There\'s not enough time to really enjoy all there is to life!!!

TigerTrax

In about 3o days the location and dates will be announced for the

2nd Annual  'Twist & Shout' Tiger Ride-In.

HINT:  

We'll be in the Heart of the Ozarks for this Twist & Shout event! Woods, wildlife, rivers for canoeing, swimmin'hole, camping, Bed & Breakfast, lodges, motels, caves, and Twisties to Shout about!! A place to have fun or kick back and have some relaxing rides. A place your 'sig-other' can

enjoy on or off the bike. No congestion, crowds, or hassle!

I can always use some help and your comments are welcome:

( zap me on my personal e-mail  ... SUBJECT: Tiger Ride-In )

1. Give me some ideas about what you like to do.

2. Encourage other riders to join us.

3. Encourage your Triumph dealer to help spread the word. My flyer will go out to dealers in January 2004.

We want 50 Tigers  ... from everywhere ... at this event!  

Of course ALL marques are WELCOME ... afterall, once they see/ride a Tiger in it's environment .... they will REALLY want one!

Watch for additional announcements !

RobZ

COOL, I've never ridden in a cave  :D

TigerTrax

Take a look at the original Ride-In post at 2 pics I have added.

RobZ

Quote from: "TigerTrax"Take a look at the original Ride-In post at 2 pics I have added.

I see your 2 pics and raise you

THe rest of my pics are at http://www.pbase.com/robz/osage_beach&page=1

TigerTrax

:D/

The 2004 Tiger Ride-In will be held June 10 - 12 2004 in Jasper, Arkansas!

This is the HEART of the Ozarks; Filled with Twisties, Switchbacks, and Ozark hospitality. The area is loaded with woods, wildlife, the gorgeous Buffalo River, caves, and oodles of unique sites. It is a place that your spouse or sig-other can enjoy.

Join us and bring 2 Tiger riders ... for the time of your life!

I need some help, ideas, advice ...so pipe up.

e-mail me at anytime.

GatorTiger

There is also a dedicated yahoo site for the Ride-Ins (with pictures and patches!):

autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/us_tiger_ride_ins

See you in Jasper!!
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

GatorTiger

Visit the yahoo site (see above) for mor details! FL and GA riders can contact me for group ride negotiations... :lol:
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

TigerTrax

2004 Tiger Ride-In Poster!  Yipppeee!  I got it to post!! Yahoo!

Double click attachement!!!

Guys..... the hotel rooms will go fast!!! Do Not think I am kidding!

Some of the hotel rooms can sleep 4-8 people ... if you want to be on a list to fill a room with others... let the hotel mgr know.

This is gonna be a Hoot!!

We want 50 Tigers!!

Those who show up can vote for the 2005 location and dates!