News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The National Road Rally - 1st/2nd July 2006

Started by HockleyBoy, March 21, 2006, 09:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

Just got my entry back for the National Road Rally which finishes at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham and wondered if any other Tiger riders were entering.

Looks like an Ideal event fo the Tiger, up to 540 miles in 20 hours across the roads of England and it's in aid of a worthy cause (Mencap).

If anyone is interested the regulations and entry form can be downloaded from the following site:

http://www.national-rally.co.uk/2006/index.htm

Hope to see some of you there.

:D

[/url][/b]
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

mcilvenny

Did the rally last year, from door to door I covered 830 miles in 27 hours, living in Herne Bay, Kent didn't help as the finish was some 200 miles away in Rugby.

The Tiger was excellent and the old steamer never missed a beat, a great bike to compete on and comfortable for the long haul.

Not sure if I will be going again this year but if any other Tiger owners are planning to compete in may well be worth a get together at the finish.
EeeZeee Tiger

\"96\" Steamer

HockleyBoy

Similar problem myself this year with a 150 mile ride home from Birmingham after the event, however should be fun and I hope my 05 does as well as your steamer did.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

HockleyBoy

For anyone who is considering taking part in this, the closing date for entries (31st May 06) is fast approaching so you will need to get your forms off soon.