News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

taste from Greece!

Started by Greek Tig, April 01, 2006, 08:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greek Tig

Hi everybody!

Just decided to start...seducing you by adding pics from trips around Greece! It's getting sunny and warm now and there's nothing better than driving THE cat along winding roads and beautiful scenery! Hope to make your day and.... why not..meet sometime in Greece for a small tour!  8)

Greek Tig

Galaxidi... a nice sea-side village (check behind the cat!)

[/img]http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/2420/gal38tr.jpg

Greek Tig

Greek Tig

A bit further up the mountains, just 30 mins from sea-side!

This is Mornos Lake...

3Rider

Salut, Patras, and greetings from Canada!

I returned from my honeymoon in the fall where we ran the Athens marathon then spent 10 days in your beautiful country. I can't tell you how hard it was to walk past the car rental booths in the airports whose staff kept calling out low rates for off-season bike rentals. I kicked myself even harder after I turned off Crete's National Road and drive my sad little Fiat (actually, I liked the mini-car) onto the stunning road that crosses the island. I've already talked to friends about the possibility of returning again just for a riding holiday.

Enjoy the coming summer!

- Rob
...fearful symmetri

Greek Tig

Dear Rob

I can perfectly understand your feelings in the ...Fiat, watching the scenery and other riders go by...But you can always pay us another visit and I promise I'll do my best to get you some tips on where to go or how to find a decent bike to rent!

Just another pic to keep your spirits up!

3Rider

I really do envy you.

I finally picked up my '99 on Saturday and have already put 1100 km on it in my first two days of riding. I hope to have competing pictures of Canada to share soon.

Rob
...fearful symmetri

tommy

do you have some bigger fotos?  :wink:

nice there in greece