News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Sweet!  Welcome aboard.

Yukon

Looks like it's brand new or it has been well taken care of.

Welcome to the forum.

ackme

Thanks Stretch.  Stretch your "how to" folder and discussion of what to look out for are a great resource.   :bowdown

Thanks so much for putting forth all that effort.  Whatever small additions to the knowledge base I can add I am happy to throw out there.

ack
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

Stretch

Thanks, I appreciate it.

By all means, please feel free to post illustrated write-ups on various service and repair projects.  The more we have, the more helpful this website will be.

ackme

Yukon,
He certainly seems to know what he is doing.  Here is a picture of one of his restored bikes.

ackme

This was up in Harriman State Park in southern NY.

Cleaverid

My bike was delivered finally.  Now it sits, getting ready to have the forks removed for rework by Sasquatch. I think I'll let it warm up a little first (15 deg out)  I also plan on putting in the volt meter and doing the wiring fix. I'll have time since we're having a winter walloping right now.
Always look downstream

matttys

Quote from: "Cleaverid"My bike was delivered finally.  Now it sits, getting ready to have the forks removed for rework by Sasquatch. I think I'll let it warm up a little first (15 deg out)  I also plan on putting in the volt meter and doing the wiring fix. I'll have time since we're having a winter walloping right now.

That thing would look sweeeet with a top box  :wink:

I did the hand guards - great looking bike!
\'02 Girly, \'03 F650GS Dakar, \'05 DRZ470SM, \'90 DR350, \'03 DRZ134SM

pletdj

Here is my new ride
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

HockleyBoy

Nice looking bike in the best colour, Welcome aboard.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

pletdj

2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

PeteH

Here`s my Tiger taken last summer at Lake Bala no our packs rideout to Saundersfoot.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

John Stenhouse

Nice pic Pete, I've a black one just like that  8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

darmah

dress for the +#@!! fall, not the ride!