News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "EvilBetty"The Tigers before thier bath.  Too dark to take clean pics :)

When you do the Roadie album could do with some fresh blood!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sabertooth

Well, I want to join in here!

My Girly waiting beside the track I walk on.

A beauty shot, with Scot's Roadie.

The bikes at the Bath Shipyard.

Hi, Jason, by the way!!
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange

EvilBetty

:cry:

I wanted an ABS Blazing Orange!
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Sabertooth

Quote from: "EvilBetty":cry:

I wanted an ABS Blazing Orange!

That's what Scot said, so that's what he got.  He had to search, but found one in New Hampshire and finagled a GREAT deal with all the luggage included.  It was an 08 leftover.  Can you believe an orange leftover??
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange

EvilBetty

Unimaginable :)

That Corbin (I assume) looks nice on it.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Yukon

Quote from: "gazoo"Damn, Jack - making me homesick!  :-)

Brett,
If you check out the PA Historical Markers thread on ADV, I have post from Cambria, Somerset & Westmoreland Counties.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441765&page=10

Sabertooth

Quote from: "EvilBetty"Unimaginable :)

That Corbin (I assume) looks nice on it.

Yes, Corbin.  Another great deal he found.   :lol:

My Girly is actually ANOTHER great deal he found!
Jane
2006 955i, Caspian Blue
2008 1050 Blaze Orange

ackme

This is up in the Catskills, at Roundout reservoir.  Not the most spectacular photo but check out those sharp looking new footpegs.  :D

Thanks Mustang!   :headbang

ack
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

Dirty White Boy

Figured I'd make my first post with pictures. I started out with a totaled yellow 99 (I think rickv's) and got it back to being road worthy. It ain't pretty and the camera sucks, but it sure is a fun bike to put the miles on.

Sin_Tiger

Looks pretty decent to me. Welcome.

Milspec, just needs a gun rack  :lol: Meant for riding, not polishing  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BigMark

I am not sure that i ever shared this photo with you but i guess if not then you guys would expect it to be posted  :lol:

liddell

Well you may have already seen these photo of me and my tiger in my intro, but thought it was fitting to be in here too.

Here it is less then a week old 2 me, already had its first bath by me.
Very fortunate that it came with sheepskin seat covers, woohoo

so at my home and soon to have many adventures to come with photos to come.
Jas Liddell
Triumph Tiger 2002 955i (Black)
www.liddell.com.au

daveb

I was just wondering, is there a calender for tigers, there are some great photos on here which could be used. I only ask as the guys over on the TDM owners club produced thier own. similarly as on here the guys and gals are from all corner of this world

http://www.carpe-tdm.net/ipb/index.php? ... l=calender

I wouldn't know where to start. just an idea

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "BigMark"I am not sure that i ever shared this photo with you but i guess if not then you guys would expect it to be posted  :lol:

Think I've seen it, if not one very similar to it.

Don't know what I'm more envious of the Girly, the haircut or the Kilt  :headbang  :icon_scratch

CoolHandLuke

My 1993 Tiger in the lovely Sandstorm colour (which blends well with the mud I picked up from a slide down the verge) :)