News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walker

that doesn't look like a flat road - looks to be a good down angle actually.

KuzzinKenny

and liftin uphill must of been a pain   :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Nimrod11

I can tell you it was fun!  :lol: why would I have a Tiger if not for this?

It was a reasonable hill with a very fine sandy cover, something like a tennis court, very slippery. Just out of the picture, to the left, there was quite a ditch, almost as bad as the one going down the side of the road. I hadn't noticed it in time and my rear wheel got cought and made the rear fly off to my left. That's why i landed across the road... It was hard to pick up, had to take the bags off ( full and heavy) and pick it up with help. Problem was that it then wanted to fall in to the side ditch.

Broke the rear brake lever bolt right off (another post) so then I had to drive back with no rear brake - great fun!
----------
Tiger 2004

matts23

The sidestand is down, but you can only lean over on the left if you want it to stay upright. :ImaPoser
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

johnwesley

here's mine after a rally

Nimrod11

Nice - dirty but upright!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
----------
Tiger 2004

fano

Quote from: "johnwesley"here's mine after a rally

:hello2  :hello2  :hello2

johnwesley

Quote from: "Nimrod11"Nice - dirty but upright!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

if you notice on the back seat there is a review mirror under the bungee cord. Whish I could say it stayed up the whole rally  :oops:

Nimrod11

Here's another angle, you can see the ditch that caught my rear wheel. Posed picture, like the Iwo Jima one.  :lol:

Notice the scrape marks on the ground. Just don't ask me how I ended up accross the road nor how the sidebags didn't get a scratch. Love those HB bars, though...
----------
Tiger 2004

Nimrod11

Quote from: "johnwesley"in surgery  :shock:

Brave man!
----------
Tiger 2004

gorgash

Nimrod11

Quote from: "gorgash"Mine, as of today!

Congratulations! Welcome to the group and Happy New Year!!! :hello2
----------
Tiger 2004

gorgash

Thanks! I've been following this forum for a while now, but since not actually owning one I found it pointless to participate.

Still got some small updates to do on my Tiggy, somewhere in the next few months before I head on to Barcelona in April:

- fehling crash bars
- additional hella running lights
- 12V outlet
- garmin gps
- goodridge brake lines
- givi rack & topcase

NKL

Why Goodridge brake lines?
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750