News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ossian

Still here. 2003, owned from new. Bike looks much the same as when it was photo'd though I have different adjustable bars fitted now.

badrooster

Exploring the delta islands of Central Valley California

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Mine must be in here some where but here it is again

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Kissi01

I'm back after three yrs. of almost "bikeless" life. Used to post as Tikru05 and in between had a XC800, but missed Girly. So a happy owner of a 2001 955i joins the forum again with different nic...  :icon_mrgreen:
Even cows shit smells better on dirt roads...

Sin_Tiger

:ww Back. You were missed but not any longer with the Roulette Green. I never understood that name, Caspian Blue, Volcanic Red - I get it but  :icon_scratch:

Looking  :thumbsup and Mr Stenhouse will be dribbling  ;)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Kissi01

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 10, 2021, 07:39:08 PM
:ww Back. You were missed but not any longer with the Roulette Green. I never understood that name, Caspian Blue, Volcanic Red - I get it but  :icon_scratch:

Looking  :thumbsup and Mr Stenhouse will be dribbling  ;)

I guess they just couldn't call it Kawasaki Green and had a sort of a hasty brainfart...  :icon_rolleyes:
Even cows shit smells better on dirt roads...

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

the slow heart

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away ...

Sin_Tiger

atokad

Hey All, still here on the Girly.  Over the past 7-8 years I "buy-n-tried" some other bikes looking of a replacement for the 'ol Tiger.  You know, want cruise, ABS, better wind protection etc.  Well Tiger is the only ride in the garage again after selling my 2016 Aprillia Caponord.  That one almost beat the Tiger but in the end I didn't trust it.  Too finicky with the mapping and if your battery drops the slightest in voltage, limp mode baby!  Lots of things I liked about that bike.  Too bad about Aprillia and the Capo.  Others that came and went. 2009 BM R1200RT, 2007 Yamaha FJR, 2012 Ducati MTS 1200(too friction fast!! Seriously), 2008 Sprint 1050, 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 500(not a serious contender though) and a 2007 Honda XRL 650.

The Tiger hit 40k miles today! Probably would be 80k if not for all the others that came and went.  Tiger for the win!

You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.     

Sin_Tiger

I tried a couple of the earlier Caponord's,  :iagree , probably the nearest serious competitor, by serious I don't mean more gadjets, faster etc.