News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pit0rz

I wont even open the box you sent!  I'd much rather have Orange and would be more than happy to pay the extra $$ to get it.  You think the painted versions would be ok?  I imagine the plastic used on the one's you're sourcing have the color molded right in.
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

Stretch

Yeah, molded colored plastic, just like motocross bike bodywork.

If you want to hold on with it, that'd be okay.  I can paint a red fender orange and we can swap.

The painted fenders are going to cost more, due to the prep work and paint.  I haven't figured out how much yet...

I'll get on this then.  You and Noivson each want orange fenders, and another rider wants a Caspian Blue one.

Time to get off the pot.

wvmike

Trying the post a pic thing.should be a pic of my two gals

You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

Stretch

"Figured on givin' you a bit of ferryin' business."

wvmike

Well,That seemed to work,so here are a few photos from this summer

Some of my riding buds.That's Kays strom on the end and my tiger

Loading on a ferry on the Ohio

one more pic fron the end

01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S

wvmike

Quote from: "Stretch"
"Figured on givin' you a bit of ferryin' business."

One of the all time best and my favorite western  josey wales.The original book-Gone to Texas=classic
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S

Stretch

Yep, mine too.  I can't remember birthdays and anniversaries, but by God, I can remember movie lines.   :mrgreen:

HappyMan

My beautiful silver 06
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

fano

Quote from: "HappyMan"My beautiful silver 06

It's gorgeous, but watch out for that garbage can. It looks like it's on fire. :mrgreen:

HappyMan

Quote from: "fano"
Quote from: "HappyMan"My beautiful silver 06

It's gorgeous, but watch out for that garbage can. It looks like it's on fire. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: That was good!  I hadn't seen it from that angle yet....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

pit0rz

Congrats!  Looks like you're a HappyMan indeed.  :D   Too bad we re in the grip of winter already.  We just got hit with another 8" of the white stuff.  :cry:
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

abruzzi

Quote from: "Stretch"Yep, mine too.  I can't remember birthdays and anniversaries, but by God, I can remember movie lines.   :mrgreen:

Favorite lines from that film:

"Shouldn't we bury him Josey?" "Why?  Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms."

and

"You gonna pull them pistols, or whistle dixie?"

Geof

wvmike

01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S

noivson

Curious about the TKC's I'm in the middle of nowhere. Asphalt is just to get there, manage 5k miles out of a set? Not afraid of rain so thats good/bad?
Really want to splurge and find another set of wheels.....Bueller....Bueller?
Any comments? anybody?  

Good to see this site starting to take off!
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

wvmike

This is the first set on the Tiger.However,I run them on the klr along with several friends who run them on 950 ktms,and stroms.They seem to wear down fast at first,then run for another 3 thousand.They average around 3/4,500 miles.There is still tread at those miles,but no real use off road.I don't feel they are as stable on wet pavement as the tourances that I run thru the summer,but no real problems.If your not used to runnin knobbies,they tend to walk around a little on the gravel/dirt roads.I do like their bite on sloppy roads,pretty stable bite up front.I like runnin them thru late fall to early spring on all my bikes because of the freeze thaw cycle we have here.

Happy Trails

Mike
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S