News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

Are those 955 bars Woodz?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Woodz

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Are those 955 bars Woodz?

They are Renthal Hi rise Dakars' the previous owner fitted them,lovely bars,i just need to get some barend weights on them,vibe at motorway speeds

Woodz

Quote from: "Jacqueslemac"Welcome. I recognise your photos from a certain other forum...!

Ah yes! just looked  :D

digitalcaptive

This is my newly aquired baby, I was unsure at first but I'm lovin' every minute of her now.....fits like a glove!
Russ

2013 800 XC ABS In Khaki

aeronca

i love it. i put one on my tool box at work and was frowned upon - piss on them,  you should put a cork screw on the other side :D  good on ya stretch.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

pit0rz

Some pics of today's 'out-n-about ride...

Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

adrian jones

New trunk just added from JCWhitney. More farkles on the way!
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........

HappyMan

Here's a pic of my naked Girly ready to ride.  My old BMW RT in the background as well.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

mille44

HappyMan, what bash guard and center stand are you using? I have a Triumph center stand, but cant find a bash guard to fit with it. Any ideas?
On the seventh day God made Triumphs; and the Devil rides a Triple!

If its wide enough for two wheels it\'s a road!

Keep talkin\'...I\'m takin\' up the trigger slack!

HappyMan

It's a Touratech bash guard with an SW Motech center stand.  They are also TT crash bars.  I don't believe the stock Tiger center stand fits with the Touratech.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

abruzzi

Quote from: "mille44"HappyMan, what bash guard and center stand are you using? I have a Triumph center stand, but cant find a bash guard to fit with it. Any ideas?

TT bash plate does work with the Triumph center stand if your bike is a 2001-2004.  If you have cast wheels, it's no go, if you have spoke wheels, they work together.  I have a thread somewhere around here on that.

Geof

Dirtysouth

John Stenhouse

Nice, as has been commented before, looks a different bike without the stripes.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

ackme

Just got this '05 today. pissing down rain here in NY so took the pic in  my garage.
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph