News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighter954rr

not the best job i know... but matches the rest of the bike now..

Mustang

:thumbsup
Welcome to TigerTriple.................

Sin_Tiger

Not a great fan of carbon vinyl wrap personally but I do like what you've done with the mudgaurd / beak  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Advwannabe

So,this is it. After ten years my Girly is moving on. It's going to a familiar place, it goes to live at Robs place when I'm at sea or on deployment, now it's going to live there permanently.

Rob is a happy man, flew down from Brisvegas to pick it up, then Rode the 1400 odd Ks home again.

I'll look in on the place from time to time, have a lot of history here and will encourage Rob to join.

We took in a couple of laps of the Mt Panorama racing circuit, which is a public road for most of the year. This was a bucket list item for Rob and he was especially glad to do it on the Tiger rather than his other ride, a Goldwing.

Happy Rob. See ya round all, it's been beaut!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GeeDub

JoeDirt

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport

VABird

My "new" 2006 Girly.
Had it a couple months now, but just getting it out of the garage after a complete detailing and checkup.
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16

DavidR8

Quote from: VABird on June 23, 2017, 09:46:54 PM
My "new" 2006 Girly.
Had it a couple months now, but just getting it out of the garage after a complete detailing and checkup.
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Girly, stone stock!

Misterplant

The old girl is still being worked on,and not road legal yet,but mostly back together and in reasonable operating order after being stolen,crashed and written off.
Not quite as pretty as some of her sisters on here,but good engine,sound handling and a cost to date of under £1300. I'm happy :icon_razz:

Gnomad

So here's a few photos of me, the Girly and the Bride, who was originally British before earning her US citizenship, and a double decker bus that sits by a fireworks stand in Willow, AK

The sign said road closed. Well, not if you have a Tiger!

And in front of the Goodheart store along M119, a road often compared to the Dragon. Well, I've ridden both and M119 is no Dragon, but is a challenging road just the same. It's narrow, twisty, has many sandy dirty corners and herds of hoof rats. But it is a lot closer.

atokad

I am still here!! Almost 13 years now, anyone else still "out there".  Like crickets in here nowadays. :-( It has been 14 years since the last of the Giryl's rolled off the line.

HockleyBoy

Still here, riding a Tiger Sport these days but I still have a Girly in the garage awaiting some work if I ever get around to it!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport