News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzo

Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"Gonzo,

That's the one,  :shock:

... what brand is the off-blue (w/the back rest pad) top box :?:

As far as I know, it's just the standard Triumph top box that was available.  It's got the Triumph insignia and is keyed to match the two side boxes.

Peace,
Bob

blacktiger

Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"... what brand is the off-blue (w/the back rest pad) top box :?:

It certainly looks like the original Triumph logo panniers which were made for Triumph by Givi.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Tama's Tigre

Does anyone know if those are available any more?

speedysheep

Where am I to go, now that I\'ve gone too far?

abruzzi

Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"Does anyone know if those are available any more?

To my knowledge the top boxes were recently discontinued.  I believe they are the same as the Sprint ones, but I'm not sure.

Geof

zadok_oz

Nice pic Speedy. Looks like a great Tiger country. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Sasquatch

With the exception of Fano, would you guys PLEASE get your bikes dirty.  Seeing all those spotless tigers is disgraceful.

fano

They don't have to get this dirty though. I just can't  keep mine clean for long. :roll:

speedysheep

Quote from: "Sasquatch"With the exception of Fano, would you guys PLEASE get your bikes dirty.  Seeing all those spotless tigers is disgraceful.

I don't think I've ever been accused of having a clean bike before.   :shock:

I'll work on it.
Where am I to go, now that I\'ve gone too far?

Cos

fano

click on the IMG code on the bottom of the picture and paste it here

Cos

Thanks. That would be my wife on her first ever ride as pillion at Caples Lake, Hway 88

Cos

Quote from: "abruzzi"
Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"Does anyone know if those are available any more?

To my knowledge the top boxes were recently discontinued.  I believe they are the same as the Sprint ones, but I'm not sure.

Geof

You can find em here and there. My dealer had one in the back of the shop that has a little crack in it so he just gave it to me. Free is good  :D

Stretch

'Bout bloody well time you popped in here.  :mrgreen:

Welcome back!

Cos

Quote from: "Stretch"'Bout bloody well time you popped in here.  :mrgreen:

Welcome back!

Since you're now a mod, can i still tell you to "bite me?"  :lol:

Nice place you got here.